Friday, November 16, 2007

Read only if you have time for God .

Let me tell you, make sure you read all the way to the bottom. I almost deleted this email but I was blessed when I got to the end.

God, when I received this e-mail, I thought...

I don't have time for this... And, this is really inappropriate during work.


Then, I realized that this kind of thinking is... Exactly, what has caused lot of the problems in our world today.

We try to keep God in church on Sunday morning...

Maybe, Sunday night...
And, the unlikely event of a midweek service.
We do like to have Him around during sickness...


And, of course, at funerals.

However, we don't have time, or room, for Him during work or play...






Because.. That's the part of our lives we think... We can, and should, handle on our own.

May God forgive me for ever thinking...
That... there is a time or place where..

HE is not to be FIRST in my life.



We should always have time to remember all HE has done for us.



If, You aren't ashamed to do this...


Please follow the directions.

Jesus said, 'If you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you before my Father.'

No comments: