Saturday, March 7, 2009

7%






Psalm 23 

The Lord is my Shepherd = That's Relationship! 


I shall not want = That's Supply!

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures = That's Rest!
He leadeth me beside the still waters = That's Refreshment!
He restoreth my soul = That's Healing!
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness = That's Guidance!
For His name sake = That's Purpose!
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death = That's 
Testing!


I will fear no evil = That's Protection!
For Thou art with me = That's Faithfulness!
Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me = That's Discipline!
 


Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies = 
That's Hope! 



Thou annointest my head with oil = That's Consecration! 



My cup runneth over = That's Abundance! 



Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life = 
That's Blessing !

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord = That's Security! 



Forever = That's Eternity! 


Face it, the Lord is crazy about you.

Send this to people you are crazy about. 

I thought this was pretty special, just like YOU!!! 

What is most valuable, 

is not what we have in our lives, but 



WHO we have in our lives! 


' Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'


THIS IS PRETTY NEAT,  
93% won't spread this 
 
Even though you can't see Him, GOD is there for you

When Jesus died on the cross, he was thinking of you! 
If you are one of the 7% who will stand up for him, forward 
this with the title 7%. 93% of people won't forward this

No comments: