Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Why Women Cry?

Why Women Cry 
Watch her eyes 

A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" "Because I'm a woman , " she told him. 

"I don't understand , " he said. His Mom just hugged him and said , "And you never will." 

Later the little boy asked his father , "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?" 

"All women cry for no reason , " was all his dad could say.

The little boy grew up and became a man , still wondering why women cry... 

Finally he put in a call to God. When God got on the phone , he asked , "God , why do women cry so easily?" 

God said

"When I made the
woman she had to be special.

I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort. 

I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children. 

I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up , and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining. 

I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances , even when her child has hurt her very badly. 

I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart. 

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife , but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly. 

And finally , I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed." 

"You see my
son , " said God , "the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears , the figure that she carries , or the way she combs her hair. 

The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes , because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

No comments: